Period: Spring 2018
The societal challenge:
The SEP Promise is #mutualhappiness: SEP provides fortunate consumers access to beautiful, bespoke and elegant fashion accessories. At the same time, SEP empowers less fortunate artists with professional, personal and economic stability.
The solution proposed:
SEP hand-embroidered accessories blend hallmarks of premium Middle-Eastern craftsmanship with Italian style. SEP creations are one-of-a-kind ethical fashion accessories, distinguished by their intricate embroidery and geometric patterns.
Every Stitch Tells a Story: each piece is embroidered by a single talented artist. Women refugees, who treasure the cross-stitch technique that has been passed down from generation to generation.
- Roberta VenturaCEO | Founder
- Stefano D’AmbrosioCFO | Business Development
- Annapaola Di PriscoCertified Fashion Marketer | Freelance marketing advisor
- Mahmoud Al HajCountry Manager | Jordan
- Nawal AradehOperations Manager | Jordan