Offering work opportunities and an inclusive path to people in a state of fragility, through a therapeutic project and quality wine production.
La soluzione proposta:
In a Piedmontese area with a strong wine-making vocation, from the encounter between the “Cooperativa Emmaus” project and some local farms, 8pari wine is born: a relational asset, created through the employment of fragile people, involved at 360° throughout the production cycle.
8pari creates synergies between farms, social enterprises and responsible consumers in order to create production chains that combine high quality and strong social value.
- Alessandro Milanesio Responsabile promozione e commercializzazione
- Antonio MurtasResponsabile tecnico e risorse umane del progetto
- Elena BocconResponsabile sociale inserimenti persone fragili
- Bruno Nanooperatore
- Gianluigi Espositooperatore
- Mattia Biancooperatore e addetto alle consegne
- Riccardo Alloccooperatore
- Omar Diallooperatore