For 2017, SocialFare has decided to take part in and promote the 17 Sustainable Goals (SDGs) through the actual work and developed activities with the Social Renaissance network.
For SocialFare®, social innovation is a key process in the development of policies and entrepreneurship aimed at a sustainable and collaborative economy. Therefore, the 17 Sustainable Development Goals represent an important aim for SocialFare® and, in agreement with the other 193 countries in the Unite Nations, we will work diligently to achieve them using our skills, network and know-how, understanding that all of these things are necessary to develop a sustainable development both on a local and global scale (read the full article).
For SocialFare working towards the SDG’s means:
● Promote and disseminate the SDGs here in Italy, linking the efforts to those on an international level and all those who are pushing for and sustain the same vision (i.e., FAO, ILO, OECD, UNDP, WHO — World Health Organization.
● Contribute pragmatically to change, accelerate the spread of knowledge and, at the same time, promoting, designing and implementing effective solutions for sustainable development.
● Generate a new “economy with a social impact” that supports and helps create new business and development responses in-line with the SDGs.
● Develop projects that recognize the SDG’s as the direction for the future and those who create innovations accordingly.
● Create and activate a network hub regarding the SDG’s, to share experiences, practices, research, networking and lobbying.